Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Letter Press technique with the Cuttlebug


Hi everyone!
This is my weekly post on the official CraftAdda blog!

Today's card uses the LetterPress technique.
To do this I applied colour in the depressed side of my Cuttlebug cupcake stamp embossing folder and ran my Cuttlebug die cut stamp through my Cuttlebug die cut  machine. I know...It sounds confusing, but, if you see the tutorial, you will understand!
As usual it looks WOW and is so very easy to do!



The background is stamped with Hero Arts Mixed design stamp set, in Lulu Laveder and Dandelion ink fro Memento.
The letter pressed stamps are inked with Lilac posies and Lulu lavender.

The alphabets and letters are cut with Cuttlebug alphabet and number dies.

Do try out this technique...you will enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Very Sweet.. Loved the idea. However I'm not able to find the items specified in the CraftAdda Store. Could you provide me the link to those items plz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Seema for your comment.
      You can look on ebay for the Cuttlebug machine or else on www.cropstop.com for the Cuttlebug machine, dies and folders.
      Hope this helps.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!