Monday, May 6, 2013

XOXO

I almost missed the Runway Inspired Challenge this week!!
Here is the most adorable inspiration!




and here is what it inspired me to create!





The baby stamp is from an unknown stamp set, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the background panel has been embossed with a  dotted cuttlebug folder and then lightly distressed with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink .
I used a blue button to pick out the baby's blue eyes in the inspirational image.
The image and sentiment have been stamped with Memento Rich cocoa ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The baby is just adorable! Thanks for joining us on RIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love your style and designs!
    I saw this entry from "Runaway Inspired Baby Shower Challenge" and I really enjoyed it. I simply love it. These inspired me to create my own baby shower invitations and cards.

    Cheers xxxx
    Des

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!