Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year people!
Its my blog anniversary!!!
I can't believe it's been 4 years since I started my blog!
It has been an awesome ride and thanks so very much to all of you wonderful friends who stop by to read my blog posts!

Here's my post for today…also my official post for Craftadda…India's foremost hobby store!

I am linking this card to the Craft Adda Winter Sale-Buy,Create, Share Contest!

A New Year postcard that I made for a few friends…postcards are so much fun to make and so easy to mail! And so easy to make multiples too!


The lights stamp is one of my oldest stamps and is from Rubber Stampede. 
I stamped the image and coloured it with camel watercolours.
For the numbers, I didn't have a number stamp that was bold enough, so I die cut the 2015 using Lawn Fawn's Quinn's 123 die set. Using it as a stencil I applied versa mark embossing ink to the postcard and embossed it with gold embossing powder.
The sentimento are from the Hero Arts 'its your day' stamp set and 'holiday sayings' stamp set. The sparkle is from Papertrey Ink's 'Sparkle and Shine' stamp set.



I was thrilled with the result! A great way to end 2014…they all went in the mail yesterday!

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card design! I love how you used the die cut numbers as a stencil, so clever! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! Happy crafty new year to you too!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!