Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Playing a challenge at Winnie &Walter!



Hey everyone! 
Today I am playing a challenge at Winnie&Walter! This is a first for me as I hadn't heard of this brand till I came across some blogposts.


They have many challenges going on, and the one I am playing is the colour combo challenge with Heather.
The colour combo was white,aqua/mint,silver/grey and blue.
As Idid not have any Winnie and Walter products, I downloaded their freebie papers and using this gorgeous paper from their Christmas set. 
The cycle is from memory box dies and the sentiment is a woodblock stamp from Momenta.
For the vellum balloons I used my trusted old Carla Craft balloon punch!

Sorry, the image isn't the best…just couldn't get the lighting right with this one!
It looks a lot prettier in real life!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!