Monday, February 15, 2016

Spritz and splatter at SSS Monday Challenge

Hello!
Today, I have made a money card or a cash gift envelope for the Simon Says Stamp Monday (Spritz and Splatter) challenge 

I have used two  of my favourite wood block stamps...The bottles from Inkadinkado and the sentiment from Hampton Art.
I stamped the sentiment and the image with Versafine Onyx Black ink and the used Sakura Koi watercolours to paint the flowers red.
I then splattered some of the red paint to add some interest. 
The envelope can be used for cash gifts and has a matching flat card insert for a personal message.



Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous envelope and card Paru, the red flowers are stunning and I love the splatter, simply perfect :-)
    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!