Monday, February 29, 2016

Winnie and Walter Belated 2nd birthday bash challenges 4

Hello!
I am playing all the Winnie and Walter 2nd Birthday bash challenges today!



I am playing the 
To make this card, I started with a piece of  scrap cardstock on which I had practiced painting a plaid pattern, a while ago.
I die cut the sentiment from Winnie and Walter from this cardstock and also from another  white cardstock panel. 
I then embossed the white panel using a plaid embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

I inlaid the painted die cut into the embossed panel and adhered the two to a 3"x4" note card.



I just love the simplicity of the card!
The 2 techniques I used here are die cutting and dry embossing.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!