Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Shaker cards using Wanderlust patterned papers and elements pack

 Hello!
Have you seen the gorgeous new release from Craftangles!
I just love the 6"x6" patterned paper pack "Wanderlust".
I made a couple of simple shaker cards to showcase these papers as well as 
the super fun Craftangles sequin mixes.
I used the beautiful illustrations in this paper pack to make the first shaker card. 
I used the Craftangles sequins mix 'Candy blue" to represent the ocean, in the shaker.
I also fussy cut some images from the 
'Wanderlust' elements pack and added them to create some interest.
I finished the card with a sentiment from Hero Arts.



For the second card,
I used an image from the Wanderlust elements pack as the background for the shaker card.
I then added the rest of the images, also from the 'Wanderlust' elements pack and a sentiment from CAS-ual Friday stamps.



I hope you will these fun supplies a try!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!