Monday, November 18, 2019

Playing with Craftangles stencils and Texture paste


Hello!
For my post today, I decided to play with the Craftangles white texture paste, Craftangles stencils and Craftangles floral element packs.
The cards I made are super quick and super simple and good for those times when you don't want to think too much. :-)


For the cards above and below, I started out with two die cut panels of black cardstock from Craftangles and used the Craftangles white texture paste with the 'Doodle Around' stencil to create an abstract background.
Once dry, I added the large butterfly from the Craftangles Vintage rosette 1 element pack on the card above and a sprig of watercoloured flowers in the same colour on the card below.
As you can see I also changed the orientation of the card.
So its one back ground two ways.
I added a simple ' thank you' sentiment and some gem stones to finish the cards.





For cards 3 and 4, I started out with the Craftangles  'Diamond fade' stencil and the 
Once the texture paste was dry, I fussy cut and added the flowers from the 
and arranged them on the cards, again, with the simple thank you sentiment.



I hope you liked these quick and simple Thank you cards and will give these supplies a try.
Id love to hear what you think...Do leave me a comment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!