Thursday, December 5, 2019

Craftangles Christmas Challenge

Hello!

You will find all the details for the challenge at the link above.
 I hope the projects Ive made for you today will inspire you join in.







All the cards Ive made today are really simple and quick..as is my style.
I have used background papers from the Craftangles 'Merry Christmas' 6"x6" paper pack and focal images from the Craftangles Christmas Animals and Watercolour Christmas  element packs.

I first die cut each of the backgrounds using stitched rectangle dies.
I then used the smaller rectangle die from the same die set to cut out a piece of 
I layered these pieces one on top of the other and then added the fussy cut printed element with 3D foam tape as the focal point.
 I also added some gold thread and sequins on some of the cards for interest.














I hope you'll enjoyed my cards as much as I enjoyed making them.
Don't forget to link up for the Craftangles Christmas Challenge!
If you have any questions or feedback at all, please do leave me a comment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

Paru Mahtani
Paru's Perceptions




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!