Friday, December 2, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS FOR SALE!

Inspired by the cards I saw on

http://lynspaperpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/10/cas-countdown-to-holidays.html ,

here are some gorgeous Christmas cards for sale..all 100% handmade by me!

Stamps are from the Holiday Stamp Set by Hero Arts, Trim-a-Home rubber stamp collection from Rubber Stampede, Denami Design and Studio G.

My cards will be at the Indo-German Christmas Carnival at The Turf Club on the 3rd and 4th of December 2011. Do drop by and have a look.
I have a selection of the cards here. If you like anything, please get in touch with me... I have many more!

my email..parumahtani@gmail.com
my cell: 9820133268

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!
Place your own photo and mail!





















2 comments:

  1. lovely cards
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! you need to take this to mass production! Rohan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!