Saturday, December 17, 2011

SOME NEW BIRTHDAY CARDS

I sent off a few birthday cards this month. Here they are.

For the first and second card, I was inspired by an card I saw on Etsy. A new twist to my photocards!
The first card, I made for a teenage girl, who is not too girly and who's mum makes amazing cakes for her birthday every year! The photos on the card of a pastry which I had taken a while ago.
All Sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts and Stampendous.




My friend insisted that I should make her a watercolour card...so here is what I made.


For her 8 year old boy, I made this fun Garfield pop up card. She said he loved it!




Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. all your cards are so lovely...i really liked the watercolor card ..its so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!