Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A FRAME AND CARD FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM...

I made this photoframe and card for my cousin to gift her nephew on his wedding day.
As I live in Mumbai and the wedding was in Hyderabad, a friend agreed to carry it for me to Hyderabad. Unfortunately, she left the parcel in the loo at Hyderabad airport!!
So, this is the only memory of my work that I have!

The photoframe has a gold embossed background with quilled roses and swirls.
On the card, I've used the Sizzix "Cherry Blossom Branch" die and the swirls Cuttlebug folder.
I printed out the sentiment on vellum and sandwiched it between the card stock.
I added some pearls and beads for dimension.


I am really proud of the way the card turned out...I made the box for the card too!
Thanks for stopping by...Hope you like what you see..
















3 comments:

  1. both the card and the frame look gorgeous the white on white is so elegant...what a heart break it must be to have this lost....hope you recover this somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous gifts, Paru. I really like the embossing & the pearls on the card. I think that's my favorite part.

    It sucks that the gift was lost :( I guess you just have to make it again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely Paru! Lovely work and looks fab for a gift! :)
    Too bad it was lost...very unfortunate..:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!