Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happiness and Chocolate

I just love this sentiment from Stampendous! 
To go with it I started with a kraft card base.I absolutely love Kraft card for its versatility...it goes with every colour!
I created the background with  the Harlequin background stamp from Impression Obsession  stamped in Sand from Memories acid free dye ink.
The yummy chocolate ice cream die cuts are from Cottage cutz. The smiley button, I thought tied everything together nicely.
The sentiment card is embossed with harlequin embossing folder from Sizzix and distressed with Tim Holtz distress inks.
The sentiment is heat embossed in Chestnut.
Thanks for stopping by...
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I loved making it!
Do let me know if you did!!



2 comments:

  1. so sweet, pun intended LOL thanks so much for playing along with A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!