Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rose Lace

I bought 10 new background stamps on a recent trip to Singapore!! This is one of them... Rose Lace from Impression Obsession!
I absolutely love it! The inspiration for this card came from a card by Iwona Palamountain (her cards are AWESOME!)
I have simply stamped the background on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo black ink. Layered it with red and black card and onto a silver card base. I then added the three beautiful roses and punched out leaves. The sentiment is one of my own, heat embossed in rouge red embossing powder from American crafts.
Thanks for stopping by...
Love to hear what you think...
Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. just beautiful
    naresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Paru! The lace background looks stunning. I'm so glad I inspired you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Paru! I love what you did with the background stamp. You should join in our challenges. You would have to use all Impression Obsession stamps. Your cards are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!