Friday, March 3, 2017

Mixing Patterns.

Hello!
I made this  card today for my official DT post at the CraftAdda blog, 
using two pretty patterns from a Craftangles 6"x6" patterned paper pack.
I cut the top sheet in an angle to generate interest and then adhered it to the bottom sheet. 
After cutting the panel to fit the 6"x 4" white card base, I partially dry embossed it using a cuttlebug embossing folder. 
I then adhered this to the card base.
I then gold embossed the sentiment from Craftangles 'You rock' stamp set using Craftangles gold embossing powder, on a piece of matching card stock. 
After cutting the sentiment panel to size, I partially embossed this panel too.
I adhered the sentiment panel to finish the card.


Sweet and simple...just as I like it!
Hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice day!
Paru Mahtani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!