Monday, March 6, 2017

Winnie and Walter 3rd birthday bash..create a pattern challenge and others.

Hello!
I am jumping in and playing the Winnie and Walter 3rd birthday bash challenges today! 
It's the last day today!!

To create the base of these shaker cards, I used the 'My precious' stamp set from Winnie and Walter. I used my Misti tool to create the background pattern of the gems. 
Once I created the shaker elements using Lawn Fawn's Polaroid die and Queen and Company's circle frame dies, I used plastic gem shaped sequins to fill up the shaker.
I love the brightness it brings to the cards.
I finished the cards with sentiment dies and stamps from PaperTrey ink.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!