Monday, March 6, 2017

Winnie and Walter 3rd birthday bash-stencil and other challenges

Hello!
I am jumping in and playing the Winnie and Walter 3rd birthday bash challenges today! 
It's the last day today!!



To make this card, I used the Winnie and Walter roses stamp set. I watercoloured the roses and fussy cut them, as I did the sentiment too.
I used the Winnie and Walter triangles stencil and hero arts neon inks to create the ink blended stencilled background.
I added a (mft) stitched frame cut out of gold cardstock to add interest to the card. I finished it with transparent sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and adhering the panel to a kraft card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!