Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunshine


I took a while to figure this one out, but here is my card for the Case Study challenge no 138. and the Friday Mashup 107 Challenge showcasing Sunshine.



The stamp that I heat embossed with White embossing powder is from the 'Meadow' stamp set from Inkadinkado. 
The sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps.
For the background I used water colours from Camel and then intensified the colours with Tim Holtz Crushed Olive distress ink  and Summer Sky ink from Memento. 
I made the sun's rays by masking them one at a time  and colouring over with dandelion ink from Memento. 
I think the effect looks lovely and peaceful.

 Here are my challenge inspirations




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a good night!!

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful scene! a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I mean WOW! I love what you have created here, the embossed images really do "pop" thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and sunny scene, I wish I could walk right into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Paru! I love the rays you created and the embossed flowers are just wonderful!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Those sun rays are awesome!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful shading and blending! Love your color combination~ Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!