Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You're so special

Here is my take on the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie fab World this week.
I am happy to note that I am the first to link up to the challenge!!




The  flower stamps I have used are from Stampendous, the background stamp is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
Inks are Rich Cocoa from Memento, Sand from Memories and Onyx black from Versafine.
The watercolours are Camel Artists' watercolour cakes.

Here is the Trigger...




I am also entering this card for the Moxie fab wonder of watercolours challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Good night!

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the watercolored flowers and woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love it...an awesome take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take from the TT photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I'm really impressed that you were able to do it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Paru ...Love your take on the trigger pic its really worked out awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the Trigger inspiration! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely take on the Tuesday Trigger image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Paru! Thanks also for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!