Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dynamic Duo Challenge

Hey everyone!
I am playing the Dynamic Duo Challenge for the first time along with a few other challenges.

These are the colours for this chalenge.


I am also entering this card for the Clean&Simple challenge FTL 234.




 The CAS-UAL Friday no.97 challenge...Chevron and Flowers.


And, the Crafter's Corner no.7-Bingo Challenge, where I have used 

'Distressing, Flowers and Charms'

for my card.



Here is my interpretation...


For this card I used The Chevron stamp from Technique Tuesday and heat embossed it with Pearl Lustre embossing powder from Stampendous.
The flowers are one of the first stamps I ever  bought. It is from Megilo.
I heat embossed the flowers with Aqua embossing powder from American Crafts.
The sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps, stamped with Onyx Black from Versafine, die cut using my spellbinders nestabilities and distressed using Tim Holtz broken china and crushed olive distress inks. 
The ribbon and butterfly charm are from my stash.

Turned out nicely, don't you think?








5 comments:

  1. Love the flowers combined with the chevrons for a cool background! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love all those pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the addition of the of chevron. Great use of our colors. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a beautiful card Paru!..Such an amazing stamped background and love the chevrons!..Lovely color combination too :)

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7 and Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the simplicity of it...
    Thanks for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!