Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Flower photocard

Good morning all!
I have been neglecting my photographs for a while so I thought, I would use them for the cards I make this week.
so, here goes...



The focal image is a photograph which I took of a pretty flowering bush in a nearby garden. To showcase it, I used a stamp from the Hero Arts Clear Design 'Mixed Design' stamp set. 
The ric-rac die is from MFT and the sentiment is by Danielle Johnson, cut with my spellbinders label die.
Inks are Pear Tart and Lady Bug from Memento.

I am entering this card for...





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I love how you used your photograph on the card! Genius! Thanks so much for playing along with our Birthday Bash at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, great idea using the photograph on the card! The colours are awesome as well. Really love it! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS and good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!