Friday, April 5, 2013

Tag U'r It!

Hey everyone!
I am playing quite a few challenges today...
Here is my submission for the 'Tag U'r It' challenge 59 from Love to Create, Less is more 'use scallops' challenge, Simon Says Stamp 'Birthday' challenge, and the Paper Players tic-tac-toe challenge from Jaydee.

As you can see, I have used the centre line from the grid...Blue and Pink, A tag and Birthday.



I struggled with this one a bit, but I think it has come through quite nicely.

For the base, I clear embossed the Damask stamp from Inkadinkado.I distressed the base with TimHoltz Tea Dye and Vintage photo distress inks.
The tag, which I cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities, I stamped with Memento Danube Blue, to add texture.
The pink flower is cut using the Spellbinders Shapeabilities die.
the sentiment is from Hero Arts 'Birthday Messages' stamp set.




7 comments:

  1. Such a bright and colourful creation. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paru, So bright and cheery! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really bright and beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and cheery card, Paru! I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Paru! I love that big, bold buton and the embossed sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Very Pretty! Thank you so much for playing with us this week in our Tag Your It Challenge at Love to Create!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina LTC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grat card! I love the happy colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!