Sunday, April 7, 2013

CAS(E) This sketch no 22

I had a panel of the Washi Tape Plaid design which I had used in my card for the Playdate Cafe Au Natural challenge.
I decided to use it for another challenge.
So, here is my card for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge no.22.
Since the colours remain the same , I am entering it for the Playdate Cafe Challenge as well.



Here I have embossed the background panel with the Cuttlebug Happy birthday embossing folder. 
The tag has a plaid design which I created using Washi Tape. 
The little diamonds  were punched using my Carla craft punch.
the sentiment is from Hero Arts 'Birthday Messages' stamp set stamped with Memento rich cocoa and distressed with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The ribbon and the scallops makes it more feminine, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love the dark embossed cardbase - so dramatic!The little metallic diamonds are fun, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your washi tape tag is genius!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great way to use washi! This card is lovely :-) Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washi tape plaid - brilliant! Super fun and a great masculine birthday card!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!