Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy memories

I am playing three challenges with this card...the PlayDate Cafe no.178, CASE study Challenge 137, and Freshly Made Sketches 82.
I took me all day to figure out...is my mojo on the wane??? I hope not!!

I turned out quite well though...



The ric-rac die is from MFT, the butterfly and the flowers are punched... the flowers are from Carla craft and the buttterfly is Jef. the sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps.
Here is my inspiration!








Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Love your card! The rik-rak is fun and such a great combination of all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and happy card! I love the colors and the ric rac borders. Very fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and colorful! Love the pops of bright color! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Lovely ric rac bands of color and that 3-D detailed butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card Paru! The ric rac borders look wonderful on all that white space and your butterfly in black is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the waves of colour across your card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job nailing all those challenges with your great ric rac card, Paru! And congratulations on the honor of winning the Princess title at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the strips of color you added, and that pretty punched butterfly. So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!