Monday, April 22, 2013

Runway Inspired...

I am playing the Runway Inspired Challenge for the first time.
I saw it on fellow crafter Gayatri's fantastic blog and got inspired to play.

Here is my card...





...and here is my inspiration!




The doily stamp is from  Hero Arts. I heat embossed it with American Crafts black opaque, cut it out and adhered it to the card.
The fabulous sentiment is from Hampton Art, again heat embossed with American Crafts rouge red embossing powder.

I love it...don't you?1
Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'd say this card is TRULY FABULOUS, Paru!! Way to use that doily stamp!Thanks for joining the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at your TALL card! I love that :) It's so elegant too with the doilies. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!