Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polaroid fun!

Happy Wednesday!!!
I LOVE the nostalgia of polaroid photos, so today I have a card  today for my weekly post at
Craft Adda that indulges this nostalgia!






To make the Polaroid frame, I used my square nestabilties die on white cardstock. 
I was inspired by this blog post by writescrapbook .com.
I then cut around it to create the frame. 

I stamped the cupcakes from the Stampendous 'Hey there cupcake' stamp set  with teal zeal and summer sky ink from Memento and cut them out. 

The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug dots embossing folder. 
The background stripes are from Impression Obsession, stamped with Memories sand ink . 
I then put it all together using some double sided foam tape to add dimension.
The  fabulous sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I'm really happy about the way this card has turned out!!
Try it...its really easy!
I am entering this card for the SimonSays Stamp 'Anything Goes' challenge featuring Impression Obsession.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    You did an excellent card. ... love the colors!
    Good Luck ... You could get you on my blog? ... and if you want, you can become a member. Please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Paru! Thanks so much for playing with our little cupcakes. It's so fun revisiting these retired images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paru,

    I saw this card while posting my entry to the "Simon Says Stamp Challenge" and just had to get a closer look. Love the layered cupcakes (sad to read that it is retired).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!