Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab

Good Morning! 
I am up early on a Saturday morning so that I can supervise my daughter's weekly singing class! :-( 
I'd love to have a lie in!! Everyone else is! :-)

But, since I'm up,here is the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab world...




...And here is my take on it.



The Stamps I have used are Hero Arts cling stamps and the sentiment is from Verses rubber stamps, stamped with Danube blue and Bahama Blue inks from Memento Inks.

The label is cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities and distressed around the edges usig Pear Tart Memento Ink. 
It is a nice, simple and fun card...what do you think?!



2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card Paru!...Your stamping looks awesome...Fab take on the Moxie challenge! :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!