Saturday, April 20, 2013

Retro sketches challenge no.59

It's really late and I am playing two challenges tonight...

The Retro sketches challenge no.59



And the Paper Players Challenge no. 141...I just missed this one!!!





Here is my interpretation!



Stamps are from Stampendous 'hand of friendship' stamp set  and Verses Rubber stamps.
The bangles, flower and sentiment are heat embossed with American crafts and Stampendous embossing powder. 
I used my Versamark pen to ink the bangles and the flower before I heat embossed them.
The background stamp is from Stampendous..'Marble texture cube'.
Inks are from Versamark, Versafine  and Memories.

I like this one...
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! So sorry you missed the deadline....be sure to come back on Sunday to play again! I love this cute little image! So fun! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just love this ..Such a fabulous card Paru ..amazing take on both the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lovely creation...I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I popped over to see your card. Sorry u missed the challenge cutoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Paru! Love how you've used this terrific set! So glad it's soon to be available again! Thanks for sharing our products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!