Monday, April 8, 2013

Double Z-fold card


Happy Monday everyone! 
Good afternoon! 

This one was really a challenge!!
I made this card for the Friday Mashup Challenge 104 for which I had to use an image of an Umbrella and/or make a Double Z-fold card.
After looking around for some inspiration, I found this tutorial on Splitcoast stampers.

For the Umbrella image I used a photograph that I had taken last year on a trip to Goa. 
I printed the photo on my canon photoprinter and put it together with some Hero Arts stamps, memento inks, and, some Bakers Twine wrapped around to hold it together.
Here is how it turned out!
I am quite thrilled with the result!
What do you think?!

These images show you the card folded and open.





Thanks so much for stopping by...
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you combined your photo with stamped images. Fabulous how you used colors from your photo too. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks brilliant!! Great use of that gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the photo you took! The stamps and twine were a perfect way to bring it all together, very creative!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to use a photo on your card - the stamped image and bakers twine are great extra touches! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!