Thursday, April 4, 2013

YOU DID IT!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Hope the week is going well and you are looking forward to the weekend.
I know I am!!

With exam fever on in full swing and with many having finished their exams as well, I thought it would be a good time to prepare for the arrival of the results!
I have, therefore, this card for you.



Here are the materials I used...
The page die is from Spellbinders Shapeabilities and the number dies are from Cuttlebug. 
The page stamp is from Impression Obsession. 
The A+ stamp is one of my own and the sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts. 
Inks are from Memento and I have lightly distressed the page with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink.
The red and blue banners on the side have been embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder using the letterpress technique. 

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo Paru.. And ur CaS cards always inspire me to try something on my own too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!