Monday, April 1, 2013

Chevron and Other Challenges

I 've been struggling with this card for  a few days. It has turned out really nice though!
I am entering it for the Chevron Challenge, the Speech Bubble Challenge, and the emphasize the Negative challenge
at the wonderful Moxie Fab world!



Here, I did not have a speech bubble, so I cut an oval with my Spellbinders Nestabilities oval die and cut the little triangle out.
The chevron stamp is from Technique tuesday, and the sentiment stamp..as you can see, a current favourite...is from 7 Gypsies at Hampton Art.
The foam mounted Donuts are from hero Arts 'Have a donut' stamp set.
Inks are Angel pink and rose bud from Memento.
The donuts are coloured with Camel Artists water colour cakes and Staedler gel pens.



4 comments:

  1. Hey Paru! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paru! Thanks also for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paru! Thanks also for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!