Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friday mashup challenge 105

Had my thinking cap on for this one...





Here is my take on this weeks Friday Mashup challenge sketch.







Here I have heat embossed the background with the 'houndstooth' background stamp from Impression Obsession and dry embossed the square panel with my cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder.
The sentiment is a peel off sticker and I finished it off with a gold flecked cord (unfortunately not very visible!).
This card was hard to photograph!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. We don't see a lot of paper crafters from India... so glad you joined us! Love your embossed main panel, and the background paper is great! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That gold embossing on the green creates such a lovely contrast! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Paru! :)

    I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!