Sunday, April 14, 2013

WOW!! I ROCKED THE FRIDAY MASHUP CHALLENGE!!


I actually Won!!!
I am over the moon! This is my first challenge win!!
My mojo has been waning the last few days and this really is a huge boost!!
Thanks everyone at Friday Mashup!
Here's what they said...


Lisa's Pick for FM104



Lisa's Pick for Rock Star

Not only did Paru mash up the challenge, she also used a picture of an umbrella she had taken last year! I love the use of the photo from her vacation, and the addition of the stamped elements and bakers twine help complete this great card.



Thanks for stopping by...
Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win Paru!..Truly well-deserved..Your card looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment! It is much appreciated!